Saturday, October 27, 2007

Sleepless Nights...

Location: B12.3a, Sunway.

Recently I have trouble sleeping at night. Toss and turn all night I know that I'm so physically tired but mentally awake. I'm sure many of you out there faced this kinda situation before right?


The thing is that I actually brought it upon myself. I sleep too much during the day and that's probably not so healthy. If mom's reading this she'll be saying something like 'tsk tsk, see, I told you so'.

Having a brother around the house kinda explored me to a lot of teenage stuff. Not to say that I was too chicken to play computer without my parents' approval in the middle of the night til the break of dawn, bro taught me all these stuff among others... So technically, I was really innocent.. Innocent you know...

Anyhoo, I like to fall asleep in a noisy environment. It's weird I know. I think I understand why I always fall asleep in class since my primary school days. It's like automatically when the teachers started talking, I feel the surge of dizziness, then before i know it, my eyelids feel like a thousand pounds and my ears will close it's gap...

Maybe that's why I like to fall asleep infront on the very very cozy couch in front of the tv at home. Normally when my parents are not in or when I watch tv in the middle of the night when everyone's asleep, I always tune in to Channel V or mtv coz I like vibrations of the sound and I don't like to wake up in a quiet environment.

Here in Sunway, when Cynthia's not in, I'll start filling up my playlist with whatever tv series I have on my pc and start playing till I fall asleep.

my prob is, is this even healthy?


Coz i heard from somewhere that people need to rest in a quiet and dark environment to improve their quality of sleep. The thing is I don't have problem falling asleep at anytime of the day but will feel totally guilty after waking up to notice all the precious time I've slept away.
Anyways, I'll try to stick to my 12am bedtime for the sake of my exams.

On the flip side, I'm not so health conscious to begin with. I'm doing tons of other unhealthy stuff already, one more won't hurt.

Actually, unlike in Ipoh, I have no real motivation in waking up early in the morning. At home, I'll wake up at 8 something to bring Pipi out for a spin to enjoy the beauty of nature while they are still fresh~


I'm talking crap. and it's only 9 something at night. Darn... With xsocam still down, I'm forced to study... STUDY... haiz...

Anyhow, seeing that my ex-156 roommates were all affected by the curly craze, I've been deciding i f I should curl my hair since 2005 (PGS was really strict on this matter, no curls nor re-bonding allowed). I kinda fell asleep last night unaware that my hair's still in a bun, which is how I usually keep it at home. So woke up with a great surprise~

Yes, still in my PJs. Just woke up.

So, what do u think?

I just realised that tomorrow's Sunday already! Like whoa, a week has passed. Soon I'll be graduating and after that, getting married to Brad Pitt and settle down with 10 kids in his gorgeous mansion.

And so, I've been so busy playing scrabble these days~ What can I say, I lurve scrabble, unfortunately, still not very good at it. It's rare for my to score above 400 ok? (I'm not Albert Khor... He's my mentor in Taylor's.)

So for remembrance I took some snap shot~ hahahaha...
(and in one of the games, I managed to pull out 'Pink'~~)








LoL, don't start Judging me already... (Click to enlarge pics)

Since we're already on the topic of posting random pics, here's 2 more.



I have no idea why did I find it so hysterically amusing at the point of purchase. It's nothing special actually. I still prefer Ring ring and Cheezel at the same price range.



Ooo... this Milky Way Choc. From my crush. But he's like SOOO 3 months ago~ haha. I think it would mean more to me if he didn't just distribute it to everyone in his class...


Oh here's some love for everyone to last for the cold and short weekend ahead. (Apart from wanting to say that I've deleted all Alicia Key's songs I have with me coz i suddenly find her voice very annoying...) I remembered Bro voted this song as one of the greatest love song ever. It's hard not to be ok? This song "Elephant Love Medley" from Moulin Rouge is the portmanteaus of the best parts from the best love songs of all time!

initially I thought it's just coz he played ewan mcgregor's role in a play on Moulin Rouge in TOA that made him love this song so much. 2 years plus since I've first heard of this song, I think it's beginning to grow on me, seeing that I don't even like it in the beginning.

To me, it might not be the greatest love song, but it's Romantic~



Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8Q8hGChV10

oh, so sorry, can't find the exact footage from the movie. Atleast this song is clear..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dream la u TaN YI JUN...
MArried to Brad Pitt..
And hav wat..
10 kids...
Liau weih u think u PIG ar...
haha....

I understand I understand...
Study pressure makes u dream...wonder n think SO....!!! ryt...

swt-ted.!!!
=.=

-vean-

Aunty Jin said...

lol~ it's in fashion to adopt kids from countries that you haven't even heard of. So Pitty and I will do the same lor.. hahahaa...