Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Guilt Package.

Location: mommy & daddy's office, Ipoh.

Unknowningly, I was consciously dragged to attend mom and dad's weekly business meeting. I did occasionally join their functions like that recognition night thing, that product launching thing, that port dickson thing, etc, but i'm not much of a regular in their weekly meetings...

They are now discussing their trip to Cameron which I am conveniently busy with my very tough 3rd sem. I'm gona miss their Phuket Fantasy trip too coz I don't see the need to show up since bro's not gona be there. Yea, surprise. Not much of a people person... now.

My BFF Wai Tsin told me that I've changed. Like totally different from the hot, sporty, out-going gal that sat beside her in class for 4 years... If you were to see YiJun lost or loitering in those dark alleys, please bring her back to me.

Anyhoo, my guilt package finally arrived this year.

What's my guilt package you ask?

Before that, I'll have to talk about the chinese custom where people like to find godfathers & godmothers for their children... For me, I'm very lucky to have 3 godmothers, 2 godfathers , godbrothers and godsisters. Yes yes, surrounded by love and everything... lucky me.

One of my godparents are pretty loaded and every year, they (or their clerk) will send a RM100 angpow to me since I don't normally see them alot. Yet, everytime I open the package sent to me (under Direct Circle... - Tan family's inside joke), I felt this heavy heavy guilt and not to mention acid influx tumbling in my stomach... I feel that I'm using them... getting their money for nothing...

Well, chinese new year's just around the corner. haven't start tidying up and decorating the house. Darn... Mom's starting to get on my nerves...


p/s: going to Sunway this Friday!! Cheer Ray and that Low Lee Yin.... totally swt la you people...

No comments: