Monday, March 24, 2008

What's Life After Love?

Location: Kopitiam near my house... Ipoh.

I just met up with a couple of secondary schoolmates Yong Ling, Jia Xian, Wai Tsin and Zhao Xuan... I haven't meet Liwei, Becky and Pig Liane for some time ald.

As I was driving back alone from Pengkalan (pasir puteh), it was drizzling and stuff, then there's this really romantic song.. something about "is he worth fighting for".

was HE worth fighting for?

Though he may not be THE ONE, he was ONE of them...

Better Loved than never Love before right?

Why am I still struggling to hold on this memory, this rotten but sweet memory of mine?

Is there actually Life after Love?


p/s: it feels harder than ever trying to maintain this relationship of ours... dude... u ppl need to take the initiative to do something also ler....

No comments: