Thursday, May 8, 2008

I Drove for the first time in KL~

Location: the towers...

OOOOOOOO~!!!!!!!!!

I DROVE in KL for the first time~ like... SO CooL wOr...!!!

buahahhahahahaha......

sad to say... I do feel tat little roller coaster rush, with adrenaline gushing into my system and feel all giddy in front of the steering wheel.... SO COOL...!!! Thanks so so much to Hafizzz... after being tortured by Soek Ying & I, he had to endure my ultimately GOOOOOOOOD driving skill.

yea... up till now.. there's some left over adrenaline in my system.. still wide awake.

anyways, there were many things that happened in the past weeks.. like you wouldn't imagine. Mom's surgery... my stupid assignments... stupid actually.... all my fault to start with.

anyways.. think today's too good of a day... tomorrow's gona sucks.

I can smell it already...

sigh...

No comments: