Sunday, May 11, 2008

Skins, Season 1 & 2

Location: Bro's Room.


I just finished watching Skins Season 1 and Season 2... and bOy, was it an emotional journey.

All I can say is, kids these days are really not as simple/innocent compared to the people back in the days.

the critics said something about skins being a teenage drama, not meant for teenagers.

It's totally out of this world, i might say.

Why is it so intriguing?

the kononnya, most beautiful gal in Bristol.

Other than my obsessive behavior on all the wrong matters (ie: obsession on films, but not interested in the technical side of anything...) I find that the kids in this series are totally gorgeous... The only conventional beauty's Effy, and that's only skin deep. Meaning, she looked conventional but does not actually act normal... wait... I don't even know what I'm typing...

Cassie.. the aneroxic one

I think secretly, everyone wanna take drugs, have random sex and most of all, have a buncha friends doing the same things you do, SO you don't feel weird, like an outsider.

*sigh* my life's so boring... the worst thing is that, the actors/actresses are actually around my age and LOOOK how they blossomed. Ishh...

anyways, i do really hope that there's a season 3 for Skins, though it doesn't seem like it's even foreseeable in the future...

Maxxie, the cute one...
-- see, cute guys are either gay or married --
in the context of the series ofcoz

p/s: the cutest guy is Maxxie and the hottest gal would be Effy... well, that's my opinion. and....

I STILL COULDN'T GET OVER
THE FACT THAT CHRIS DIED!!!
WTF!!!

*edited*

I got this really hot promo of Skins Season 2... It's so beautifully done! Though it might give people the wrong idea what Skins is all about. The giant orgy did NOT happen in the series ya... anyhoo, I couldn't help but laughed a little when I saw Anwar getting laid.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDOHhPz2NyY


Compared to the promo for Season 1...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09BRwe5jowA


The movie's great... with the soundtrack. I couldn't say the same having them separated.
Skins Soundtrack


*EDITED AGAIN!!*

Apparently, Maxxie's gona be on Gossip Girl!!! woooohOooooo!!!

No comments: