Monday, August 4, 2008

The Charbutt Experience...

Location: The Towers

I can barely feel my left arm while my neck + shoulder hurts like a biatch...

Yes, that's the Starbucks experience.

No, I didn't get in a fight in Starbucks, but yes, I did appear frequently in Starbucks' CCTV for the past 3 days... since Friday. And, I'm going to go there again today...

With a little bit of hormones getting hay-wired here and there, I couldn't believe that I actually CRIED in the first day of my new job.

It's not only that I seldom tear up over some stupid unfamiliar bitach, but to actually cry in public nowadays is so Jun in the 20th century.

Consequently, my tears established me as a mentally weak and partially retarded newbie.

Everyone's poking fun of me. The Manager expected to NOT see me show up for the next day, the supervisors are like super conscious about making me feel like a OKB (orang kurang berupaya)... but that biatch... THAT biatch... My GAWD!!! I think she's born to push my buttons or maybe it's the G-man's way of showing me that JERKS still exist.

Well, don't get me wrong, it's your right to talk bad about other companies... I did quite a lot of that myself... for example, me biatching about the high selling price of clothes in Forever 21 and all... But to actually mock Sega, BIATCH, you better be Fishing ready for a battle!

I manage to compose myself and not biatch slap you on the second and third day is because of other good people doing so many decent things for me.

AND, after working with you for Fishing three 8-hour shift for the 3 consecutive days, you still CAN'T remember my name?

Biatch, are you slow or something?

my NAME is Jun, and I ain't no quitter.

I'm so gona make you suck my Fish if I have one.

No comments: