Saturday, December 6, 2008

'BIG' Mamak Gathering.

Location: The Towers

Just came back from a 'BIG Mamak Gathering' (as mentioned by Shih Yeen) in 'Her' mamak with Ainee, MJ and well, Shih Yeen.

It was Sharon who initiated the whole thing lor but SHE wasn't THERE WOR... Ishh...

Yea, I do miss the life here. I realize the real magnitude of HORW MUCH I miss the place here after being back here since Tuesday night... The food, the freedom, pyramid, Starbucks, people in Starbucks... it felt so right in so many places here... like, literally.

I know mom and dad would FERREEEK if they knew I worked but wish they knew how much I enjoyed. But seeing that my enjoyment is not the utmost objective being here in the first place made it unimportant...

Anyhoo, the most I miss is none other than... Xsocam!!! I think my ex-housemate Helen would bob her head non-stop in agreement.



p/s: freaking monash counselor lor... asked her for help for the transfer crap she ask me to go f*ck myself wor... not in the exact words. if I f*cking understand, I wouldn't be here in the first place. Brainless lor... Made me so the pissed.

No comments: