Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dilemma, again.

Location: @ home, in my room...



So, I've been going on and on about how bad my old computer was.. its flickering monitor that dances whenever it pleases, the scratched surface of the cover (courtesy of daddy and his manly ways...), its extremely problematic wireless connection and not forgetting its lagginess (which I have no one to blame but my abusive man... I mean girl-handling methods.. hehe)... Despite all of its obvious flaws, when I was actually moving into my new computer (metaphor saying that pc = my house) I find that I really miss the old one.



Ok, I may have issues letting go of my old and very sentimental notebook. He's... my first, so to speak.

though I prefer Vista to Xp (new notebook - 1, old notebook - 0),
and black keyboard (nn - 2, on - 0),
louder Harmon/Kardon speakers (new notebook - 3, old notebook - 0),
- my baby Altec Lansing speakers might just be little white elephants in the near future-
Toshiba vs Acer (nn - 4, on - 0),
and the new notebook's new, duh! (nn - 5, on - 0)

... Still... When I was moving out, I can't help but feel sad and have the urge to NOT move out. It's especially hard when bro worked his magic on my little old notebook earlier this evening before his date with his bros... so now my mozilla is working VERY smoothly...


Come to think of it, my old notebook's like my Sunway Unit aka hostel... Though my mom asked me ages ago to check out of the room, I just couldn't bring myself to do that. I think I've grown to love the place, a little too much apparently...

Don't know why I'm cranking up the OC soundtrack again... maybe I'm unconsciously mourning the departure of my beloved notebook or my very unsettled life (at this juncture of my life) I'm not too sure which.

...Or maybe I'm just thinking too much.


... Am I crazy??

I have issues letting go man... please do smack me to wake me up if u see me anywhere...


I really need a good wake up call.




p/s: I met this Chinese technician who lurves his fake American accent when he's speaking in English. His Grammar sucks. It takes more than interests to fake it dude...


pp/s: YesHhh...

to darling Nicole,
HAPPY Birthday!!


one year closer to being Legal =)

No comments: