Tuesday, February 17, 2009

First Post in Melb!

Location: Dorm, How5!, Clayton

LoL, i'm still trying to be a little vague about my dorm... my 2 day old dorm =)


So, the weather's great, the people's great... the only thing i'm waiting to be great is my studies... which is rather slim, unlike my figure.

being a little expressive, too much of Will and Grace. (if anyone has season 1 and season 7, lend me plzzz)


Money's tight, havent got a bank account, can't eat too much gelato, pizzas and those really delicious FOOOD here... Can't shop... that DFO's really tempting from the outside =(

And I miss him already... How could you NOT?

Took this b4 I left home,
he can't wait to leap outa my embrace... =(


Him being so cute and all...


gona update soon, Clayton's way too big... for me... for now anyway.

No comments: