Monday, May 18, 2009

In the middle of the night...

Time: 4:35am
Location: Comp Room, Howitt.

I so wanna go for a run right now. Maybe it's a way of 'running' away from my commitments... my responsibilities... my life?

It would be great if I'm at home right now... Watching something random on the TV, having Pipi sleeping there, running on the treadmill in my PJs... something liberating about running in my pikachu nightgown. lol.


Anyway, had fun in the basketball match just now!

Howitt played against Richardson and Farrer just now... The gals, need I say... did a fantastic job! The gals won 46 to 6 for the first match and 24 to 18 (I think) for the second. And OMG, I was appalled by how DIRTY the Farrer guys can get! Can't blame Kane for disliking them so much... and owhh, did I mention that Kane finally played -for the first time- today? *kudos kawan*

It wasn't as bad as that day... WHOA, the gals totally trashed Normanby... we won by 49 points!!

Was awesomely CRAZY... or crazily AWESOME!

Anyhooo, was reflecting on my PR skills and it's time to make some adjustments... again... I think. I'm loosing out here... hmmm... random.

Back to the basketball game earlier this evening, I played! The best game (within my capability that is...) so far~

I got to play the way I did (my personal best) due to a number of deciding factors:-

1. The opponents were not pro players like Erin (this awesome aussie gal in my floor...) and Jacky and athletic like Casey.

2. They only had 5 players, no subs. So the players were like really really worn out. Our last match on Friday was exactly the same. Though we won by less than a 10 marks margin, we only had 5 players including me (me being the sub and all).

Then came 2nd half, Alex (another valuable asset of the team, since she played netball and all...) chipped the nail of her right thumb. It looked really painful but she didn't biatch about it... (unlike Iggy about his healing but still really gross looking toe =p)... So, there were only 4 of us, against 5 of the gals. Luckily Erin was there... she kicked assssss man!

SO, as I was saying, I actually managed to dribble the ball, crossing the half court line, stole a ball, distracted a couple of fellow opponents while they were passing the balls, did a (sorta) rebound, and shot... TWICE~ buahahhahahahahaha!!! so what if I missed, I tried =p

Well, they had their strength also ok?! I didn't exactly share this with Davyn and Kane (like I normally do..) coz I felt this is somewhat inappropriate (and coz I'm actually a really shy gal... hehe...).

Like there's this player from Richardson who has like HUGE racks... She's not exactly on the skinny side of the scale either (much like me, only with big boobs), and she wore a super low cut spaghetti to play basketball!! Since I'm not a guy nor am I a boob person, I'm not distracted by the view... The annoying part was, every time I went up to block her (SOME physical contact is unavoidable) she's like so sweaty!! Felt so disgusted ok?!!

Owhh, another thing. Took Iggy's advice about bending my knee while playing... did helped me in reacting a little faster. lol... never felt so noob. Nonethelesss, felt great after the game. Gave myself a pat on the back and walked home with a slight grin on my face... *dramatic*


p/s: CA checked out the website and apparently there's this deal about $386 for four tix of Wicked, the Musical. I SO wanna gooooooo!!!

pp/s: and oooo, did I mention that I made chrysanthemum tea that day? SO what if it's not a big deal for you... It is for me =) I even called grams... I do miss her cooking. Feel like she's giving me that 'duh' look the whole time I was asking her how to make chrysanthemum tea. lol. She's so cute lor.

No comments: