Monday, May 25, 2009

Waking up after dark... Geez.

Time: 5:57pm
Location: How!5, Clayton.

OMG... I couldn't believe my eyes when I woke up...

It's 5:30pm, and it's already dark outside!

I slept at around 12pm, to wake up after dark.

This week is gona be hell to me... well, pre-hell, before the real one, aka exam.

haiz... Assignments = headaches.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

and by the by, I think I'm making this a thing from now on. Monday morning/afternoon is cooking time! I was supposed to try this baking thing and it's supposed to last for around 2 meals. But once I started, I couldn't STOP!!


one palm size Field mushroom, one huge white onion (I still don't know what's the difference between white and red onions, despite the color...) around 7 spoon of Dolmio Bolognese pasta sauce, half a bulb of garlic, a can of 425g of Tuna in brine (minus the brine), 3 small fresh chillies, 1/3 of 500g cheddar (sliced, not grated, in retrospect, grated cheese would be better...), 2 eggs, hell lot of ground pepper, many many shakes of McCormick Italian Seasoning Blend later...

It evolved into this HUGE pan of pasta that I think will last me for around 4 meals... excluding today's lunch... lol. It's actually not bad... coz I normally cook without putting salt/sugar. It's a little sweet with that whole clove of onion... and a little salty with the hard layer of cheddar on top. Plus, I prefer eating my stuff spicy than salty/sweet.



- yea, too much cheese. -

These was what I attempted last week... with that 4 for $5 Maggie quick-bake cauliflower thingy... I improvised coz not really a fan of cauliflower.. broccoli tastes much better ok?!

* Before*

*After*

Was so the salty lor... MSG ladden pan of baked vegetables...

Mommy will be proud that I cooked =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE the cheese topping!!
u can try bake potatoes too + pepper spice topping..
watch Rachel Ray's show,can learn alot simple recipes there..hehe

Aunty Jin said...

lol~ some of my friends recommend it too.. I checked out the website and everything looked so complicated to me! lol...

wow, looks like it's not only Becky who's 入得厨房出得厅堂... =)