Friday, June 19, 2009

First Paper =)

Time: 6:21am

Location: Howitt Comp Room, Clayton.

LoL, yup! pulled another all nighter... planning to go out tonight! Saneeta, this really demure and polite Journalist-to-be's going back... *sniffs* She's such a sweet gal... soft spoken AND sweet...

well, tonight seemed so LONG AWAY... sitting in the computer room alone yet again, choking on my very thick (but very colorful =)) marketing textbook.. I just can't wait to get this over with. It's like I'm over confident or anything... It's more like I'm... tired. lol.

Oooo, about yesterday night... was AWESOME! I'll update more about it later.

This 21st's UBER special for me
due to a couple of reasons
(apart of having warm sheets to lay in on my bday night =) --- think I'm in love with the 6th floor's dryer... the 4th floor's totally incompetent and the 5th's always occupied for some reasons...)

1. I turned 21! *duh*

2. I got to spend it oversea!! Which was a first =)

3. Got a really sweet buncha friends who took the effort to do something for me even though it's exam season... *toucheddd*

4. The invention of facebook... Thanks for all ya bday wishes... made me feel reallly special =) I can go as far to say that it's the best read before bed, ever! (... and coz I still haven't gotten over the fact that THEY went to Gold Coast!! ...and I was feeling pretty emo about it when they called me before flying back to Malaysia. lol... grudges... )

5. Koko remembered to wish me this year =)


... and the list goes on...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Anyways, the main reason I'm blogging today...
-except for the fact that I'm blogging about the blog regarding the blog that is related to my birthday soon, lol, blog *for funziess*-

... is... MY FIRST PAPER's (MKC1200) in less than 10 HOURS~

haha, quite excited actually...

so... yea... I'm done... blogging...


So... HAVE....
... you met the -recently- LEGAL 21 y/o Jun?

... omg, my nose looked HUGE!

Owh, stop complaining.. I took this after staying up all night ok?!

...ishhhhh....

p/s: think i'm down with flu... *ahem*... hmm... flu....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

take care...
and SLEEP EARLY my dear~~hehe