Saturday, June 13, 2009

... Keeper's Cup.

Time: 6:05pm
Location: How5!, Clayton

So, I was reading Lot's Wife (Monash's Magazine... only much much better than Monga.. er.. sorry to say that la...) and found out about Moon and Keeper's Cup, among other things like... sea sponges and Moon Pads.

I do hope that you guys are mature enough and not make a big fuss out of it, like Kane did =p what a baby.

Find it to be really interesting and might just give it a try...

I feel so jakun lor! Never heard of it before reading this... never knew it CAN even be reusable.

The thing is... i don't know the size... more like I don't know my size. Plus, I'm not very fond of the idea of tampoons either, so not sure this is gona work for me.

BUT BUTTTT... The benefits are pretty tempting! safe money, summore it's spill-proof! Well, they got me at spill proof. I've never had spills before (or I've had but subconsciously blocked it out of my memory...) but I've seen people who has it... and I sure hope I'll never have it. lol. and hate being like hyperconscious when it's that time of the month.

Anyhooo, back to work. I'm so the tired for no reason today... plus it's so chilly our there!! Left my phone in the gym yesterday and had to walk there early in the morning to retrieve it.

Again, advantages of having an old, undesirable phone =)

... not sure if I should be happy or sad about it...

and...
mom and dad and bro's in Gold Coast now.
having a blast.
spending good quality family time.
without me.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
p/s: this website is so cool!!! good marketing scheme... http://producten.hema.nl/

No comments: