Saturday, September 12, 2009

Post-Gaudy and 911.

Location: How5!, Clayton.
Time: 10:30am

well, gaudy was fun... surprisingly. seeing that it was held in MRS Function room.. at some point I kinda forgot that we're still in MRS =) erm, thanks davyn for being my date, u were great. and everyone never looked prettier~

anyhoo, I just saw BSB's new MV Straight Through My Heart and OMG, it is SOOOOOOOO weird. The music seemed one of the fast-paced song from their backstreet back's album... What I can't make out is.... WHAT's WITH that Vampire thing in that video?

It's like trying to ride the wave of the whole Twillight craze... owh did I mention that it seemed like they were trying a little too hard?

However, I cannot deny the fact that they looked much much better than they were during the in-between period (still not sure if I meant in-between their period after I Want It That Way or in between Jobs...).

So yea. I should be busier than ever... the Second wave of Assignment's coming =~~ (

Wish me luck....

No comments: