Monday, October 5, 2009

Now Everyone Can Fly... But I don't want to fly there.

Location: How5!, Clayton.
Time: 8:59pm.

Yesh, daylight saving's back.

Was planning to go to gym this morning but ended up waking up an hour late. IShhhh...

anyway, I'm torn.

I was so involved in planning the gold coast trip. All the while, imagining the view overlooking the warm golden sunset... Gentle cooling breeze caressing my face while digging my toes in the loose sand. I'm wearing something white and flowy, running across the beach while brad pitt running towards me in the opposite direction...

... If Only.

Now the chances of me doing that this year is almost close to nothing. Out of the blue, mommy "ask" if I wanna go for bro's graduation in Hertfordshire on 18 nov... which was the day that we plan to fly to Gold Coast.

... It's a pity, really, to not be able to go to this GC trip with u people... whom I find to be relatively pleasant (before I really know you people), undoubtably annoying (at times) and unbearably adorable (*awwwww*) circle of friends... In fact, I was pretty looking forward to sleeping on the same bed with the gals... hehe... *scandalous*

Hmmmm, come to think of it... 18 of nov is not a very good day for us. More than 10 years ago, ah gong passed away on that day... wai gong passed away on the same day in 2006... last year bro missed his graduation because of the stick-up-the-arses British high Comm people... and Kho Kaa's bday every year... hmmm...

So, instead of daydreaming about brad pitt (preferably him in Fight Club or Mr and Mrs Smith - minus Angelina) lying on Surfer's Paradise, I'm gona be freezing my arse off in London's Winter like so many WW1 & 2 soldiers did couple of decades ago...

More so, not only that I'll donate 156 dollars to the Tiger Airways already, I felt worse when I was booking my plane tickets to LHR. my gawd! so the expensive!!! It cost around RM4500 (return) to fly AirAsia from MELB -> LCCT -> STN... and it cost around RM5000 (return) to fly MAS from MELB -> KLIA -> LHR on the 14 of november and back on the 22 of nov. surprisingly, Emirates airline is not as expensive as I thought. It's around A$1900+ to fly from MELB -> DBX -> LHR seeing that MAS cost a little less than A$1900 to fly.

... and that's only my tickets...

Mommy said we might go to Paris...

No comments: