Thursday, November 12, 2009

3 days to go =~~ (

Location: Comp Room, Howitt Hall, Clayton
Time: 7:51pm.

UBER STUPID LLOOORRRHHHH.

finally bought my first ipod, and I bought the wrong one. DUMB.

anyways, yes. To whom it may concern, I didn't ask coz I think I already know the answer. And I rather not know the answer from you, hence the not asking part...

lol. I'm talking in riddles.

but yea, maybe it's all the packing. maybe it's the weather... I'm tired.

"I want something else, to get me through this, semi-charmed kinda life..."
p/s: owh, there's this Indo-Fijian couples who walked into AP today... and I know it might be really inappropriate but... I really wanna ask, do you feel discriminated as an Indian in Fiji? and regardless the answer, I'm gona reply: "I understand, that's how I feel too... living in a place that you grew up and love but hating so much about the way people fought over it like it's a piece of meat"
How degrading.

No comments: