Monday, December 21, 2009

Avatar =)

Time: 11:36pm.
Date: 21 Dec 2009

Location: Living Room, @home.

I ended up watching Avatar with ah Kai, my 11 y/o kid Godbro... coz they won't let him in to watch Bodyguards and Assassins, while mommy, daddy, Wai Po and 13 y/o kid Godbro watched on the other room.

lol, I keep seeing the shadows of Pocahontas playing behind Avatar... the whole 'indie' free but strong spirited gal and a broken but hard-headed guy concept... age old formula to a great Hollywood Blockbuster. Coupled with the issues of climate change and environmental problems...


"You think I'm an ignorant savage...
u've been so many places, I guess it must be so.........
but still, I cannot see, though the savage one is me...
How can there be so much that you don't know.........
YOU. DON't. KNOW......."

No comments: