Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas

Time: 5:21am
Date: 26 Dec 2009.
Location: on my bed, @home.

Been OD-ing on Ugly Betty recently. You have NO IDEA HOW many times I squeaked... I mean... talked in a non-high pitched tone... in DISBELIEF on how LUCKY Betty is yet I don't MIND being her.. living her life...

yes, at this point I wanna clarify that I do know that Ugly Betty's fiction.. BUTTTTTTT... what's fiction anymore right? Every piece of fiction is, to some extent, built from reality. Well, very selective parts of reality.

and I wanna say... Henry is, hot. lol. much like Jack MacFarland's explanation of Hot Gay Nerd, I think it's safe to say that Henry is.. well... borderline on his sexuality. AND Calvin's not bad too... lol. his weird/awkward sense of humour I totally get =p

GET WHAT I MEAN WHEN I SAY LUCKY???!@??@#$?@#?!?#@?$@?
She should be LUCKY BETTY.

owh yea, I was supposed to write something about bro being back home for Christmas.. and that we had Japanese in Royal Ipoh Club's Kizuna for dinner.. been there 3 times since we came back ald... We were never that conventional to begin with =) The food's quite overpriced if you ask me and it puzzles me why people liked it so much.

So.. Merry Christmas and a happy new year everyone!!

2 comments:

meihui said...

i ve been to the Kizuna also..n i agree with u..lol
merry Christmas jun jun!!

Aunty Jin said...

lol... totally... Happy New Year to you =)