Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pasar Malam.

Time: 11:53pm

Date: 10 Dec 2009
Location: My Room, Ipoh.

ooo, just sent pig pig to Medan Gopeng, to go to KL, to go to Taiwan... for 21 days!!! Think she'll do fine anyway... she's resilient =)
anyways, just wanna say... I'm sOoOOOOOoooOOOoo happy being able to eat some many things that I didn't get to before.. buahahahah! Chow Tau Fu... Lui Cha... u name it... lol.

and finally.. am watching 2012 with my parents later today.... joy. no really, I'm really looking forward to the popcorns! the Aussies don't really like caramel popcorns... ishhh....
and there's this uncle, parents' friend who practices chinese traditional medicine told me I'm exposed to the risk of diabetes and will guarantee to see the result, if not sooner, during my first pregnancy due to excessive consumption of chilli... apparently chilli will disrupt the normal functions of ur pancreas, hence increasing the probability of being diabetic.
ZOMG... so... chilli or diabetes? ooo... tough one.

No comments: