Friday, January 1, 2010

"Happy" New Year.

Date: 1 January, 2009.
Time: 1:50pm
Location: Maccas, Clayton.

I couldn't believe that I actually need to resort to this situation...

I'll try to sort things out the best I could.. If I couldn't.. I duno what I'll have to do if I couldn't... wth... again I'm pushed into situations like these. and it's all my own doings... wth.......

anyways, in the words of Wee Kheong, I'll have to live in the now... instead of dwelling in the past. but it's hard not to... especially when we walked by Fed Square yesterday. It's flooded with memories.

This year, being here in Clayton is utterly a different experience for me. Maybe.. the freshness of the place's ran out. it didn't have that homely feeling that I felt in Sunway... plus... carrying the baggage, my missions.. is a little tiring. Damn, this is just the beginning of the year...

in the words of Sum 41, I think (or was it Bowling for Soup), "the first day of the rest of my life... I Miss you already..." and this time, you, is a collective.

... anyways... Happy New Year to you, my loved ones.

From where I'm standing, I see that friendship is something that is invaluable... really treasure our friendships....

No comments: