Thursday, February 25, 2010

First Times.

Time: 9:10pm.
Date: 25 Feb 2010.
Location: How!5, Clayton =)

so many first happened.

I worked in Monash Club for the first time.

Got my first pay check from Monash Club.

Forgot to write down the shift I worked for the first time.

Hence Monash Club didn't pay me for the first time. In other words, free labour for Monash Club for 2 hours, for the first time. Swt, I know.

Became a returning resident for the first time.

Moved back to Howitt, for the first and last time, I think.

and yea, did I mention that I acknowledge that the sharp stabs of pain in my stomach, was gastric pain... for the first time?

I'm gona live my choices next week for the first time too... let's hope I can make the most of it.

anyways, weird things has been happening. Felt like it's open season on Jun lately... Don't know if it's a good thing.