Thursday, February 11, 2010

gosh, woman.

Time: 1:06
Date: 12 February, 2010.
Location: 256, Evelyn st, clayton.

Loneliness. lol. cliche I know but how can I be feeling lonely surrounded by a group of interesting people?

There are so many things I feel the need to say to express how I feel but surprise, surprise... words seeem to fail me time and again. well, rather. I seem to fail it time and again...

Maybe it's the weather, maybe it's the same routine I'm going through over and over again, everyday. Maybe it's my fear of changing but my reluctance of being stuck at the same place in time which I deem to be inadequate.

Maybe i'm retreating into myself again. I feel so angry at some people for no apparent reason. Good People will get hurt if I'm not careful with my expression. Totally feel like a ironic loony. I feel so unchallenged!!! hence the dissatisfaction?

You know what I wanna do?
I wanna go to an all you can eat buffet, get stuffed and vomit my guts out.
I wanna to go a freaking rock concert alone to listen to songs that I havent heard of and scream my guts out.
I wanna cry on someone's shoulder like nobody's business for no apparent reason...
I wanna feel good about myself, for once. havent been feeling much of that in these few months.

... or maybe it's starting to feel like Chinese New Year and I'm not home.

pathetic, self-resentment, angst... in short, I'm a basket-full of crazy. How can i be this discontented? GOSHHHHH WOMAN! SHAKE OUTA IT!!!

really need to watch a korean drama to get the tears outa my system. but I don't like Korean drama. URGGGGHHHHH!!!! life's full of stupid contradictions.

No comments: