Wednesday, February 17, 2010

no more pictures =(

Time: 6.29am.
Date: 17 Feb 2010.
Location: Evelyn St, Clayton.

So dad's not gona exchange my spoilt camera with his.

hate to sound like a spoilt brat but really, I... rely too much on my camera to capture the moments of my life... it's like the only thing I've got to freeze frame my life. Not having a camera around is like not having a MP3/4 in gym... it's a little unnatural.

well, since this year's ammendment/redemption year, it's just another penny in the disappointment jar, no biggy. I really think by the end of this year, there'd be like a gazillion jars.

anyways, had my first day in Monash Club. It's pretty ok, compared to Monash Palace... actually, anything is better than Monash Palace. It's not about the workload, it's more of the people working there. less drama, less pressure...

no one's undermining anyone. Wait, that's not entirely true but the people there are friendly enough to put on a smiling face and not push you around too much.

This is literally the first time I'm working with aussies. It's not so different actually... everyone's a character of its own. There's Jeanine, who's engaged (or so I heard), Teena and Frank who tend the bars, there's Mirenda and Kishenda (erm, think I might have gotten their names wrong), Trever, James, Dana (this really lanky lady chef... who looked oddly enigmatic to me.)... lol. I can imagine why Iggy liked working there, apart of their awesomely REASONABLE wages.

and did I mention... constant saliva-stimulating FREE FOOD?

lol... like literally. Maybe it's a little too early to say but generally, people in restaurants here don't really give shit to the people running the restaurant, which was quite a shock to me really.

anyways, back to work. figuratively speaking... =)

omg, I can't say that for long...

No comments: