Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Just one of those days.

time: 7:38pm
date: 16 June 2010
Location: Matheson Lib, Clayton.

too greedy, I am.

btw, that gym's banana's a rip off lor!! so bruised. ish... back to the blog...

I would really like to go back to the time when I first graduated from PGS...

I wasn' happy but not as confused and deflated as I am right now.

Daddy would be really diappointed if he knows. He raised a better daughter.

p/s: today's 'Drop em' day. I dropped my phone yet again at the steps of Howitt due to my potentially disasterous fall... then I dropped nano in the changing room... hand me a baby maybe I'll drop that too.

2 comments:

双鱼 said...

Jun jun , next time plz use primary standard's BI ,i spen a lot of times read ur blogs. N dun always "big prawn head " la ....
V really miss PGS !!

Aunty Jin said...

lol, erm... yea, really dai tao har... really cost me a lot. lol. never realised back then that we'll miss PGS that much =)