Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Secondhand Serenade

Time: 4pm

Date: 9 June 2010
Location: Howitt Study Room

hmmm, I think I'm officially quitting secondhand serenade, makes me feel mushy in weird places... used to like them so much. ish. can't even be sincere enough to serenade people firsthand.

anyways, by this time tmr, I'll be done with this unit. I think I already know the outcome. Just wished I did it differently.

headache!

p/s: Through the looking glass she went, yet again, back to the place that she once had such an adventure. ah, the exciting adventures laced with such vibrant precious feelings. Unlike her, she's gona remember all that happened way back when. Wonderland is but a distant past. Underland, though familiar is but a land, for The Queen of Hearts had been slayed. Wonderland is Wonderland no more.

No comments: