Tuesday, June 1, 2010

URRGGGH! MANNERS!!!

Location: Matthy Lib, Clayton.
Time: 4:17pm.
Date: 1 June, 2010.

I AM FURIOUS!!!

Maybe it's the MSTRKRFT i'm pumping into my cochlear (I swear I never once got the spelling of the band right), I feel so hyped!!

anyways, this barista in The Den! After I ordered and paid for a latter with one equal, I saw this banana and thought that would be a great snack. I asked the barista POLITELY if I can have that banana.

I SWEAR HE LITERALLY THREW me this REALLY CONDESCENDING look, stared at me for a second and replied in a REALLY SARCASTIC TONE: "can't you see I'm making coffee?"

I was totally taken aback! Shyt. This is how you repay ME? with YOUR ATTITUDE? BLARDY HELL. I didn't SAY that I want it IMMEDIATELY. you could have said something like, "hold on a minute, I'll get back to you" or "I'll be right up".

I say nothing. Was getting my computer and about to leave, he quickly open the display cupboard and got me that freaking banana. I looked at him. and said how much is it, trying not a make a big fuss outa it... HE THEN said "Just give me 1 dollar".

I totally felt like he said "just leave a buck and leave".

WHAT happened to please thank you?!

I work in retail too you know and I don't give OTHERS THAT kinda attitude. Regardless how shitty of a customer you are, I'll still say HI and THANK YOU, HAVE A NICE DAY.

think that barista from The Den should learn a thing or two.

... ISH! got me all worked up.

No comments: