Wednesday, August 11, 2010

An URGH day.

Time: 3:42pm
Date: 11 Aug 2010
Location: Menzies' basement, Clayton.

WTH. today's a stick in the butt day.

went to the post office and met this guy who wanna send a pair of shades to the states and refuses to fill in the custom declaration form. hey buddy, I don't make up the rules. it's not like I have nothing o do and ask you to fill u the form for FUN argh? sigh!! In his defense, I thought all his parcels are going to USA so i handed him 3 forms instead of 1. He threw a hissy fit and said something like I don't wanna fill up this bullshit and that my post office in Oakleigh never asked him to fill up the form. WTF man. As long as u're posting non-documents oversea, you'll HAVE TO declare it. wth. and Toan thought I did something wrong and shot me that disappointing glance, saying "aiyo Jun, please wake up...".

WTF. I admit that I screwup a lot in almost all aspects of my life but really, felt the chunk of anger stuck in my throat that I so depesrately wanna put out by shoving it down. If there's an award of the most aspects of life that you can screwup award, I would SO pwn that. anyways, thinking that things would be better when i'm in Monash Club.

Seriously, Teena, my supervisor, so to speak, was not in a good mood today... seriously!! I dont think she trust me anymore.. in making coffee and shyt. sigh!!! plus, i duno... really feel like... nvm.

Luckily you woke me up, if not there'd be toan kick starting my list of stick-up-butt-sies. Been spending so much time with you... I am so seeing a drew back syndrome coming........

SIGH!!! Why is everything so URGHHHH today?!?!?!?!??!

ps. OWW is going on. pretty awesome so far =)

No comments: