Tuesday, September 7, 2010

mmmmeh.

Time: 3:49pm
Date:7 Sept 2010
Location: Rare book collection, Matheson.

seriously, matheson is not big enough.

hmmm, just wanted to say... thing flew by too fast.

... and I blame the media.

First things first, I never knew/guessed that I would react the way I reacted. Really sorry if I freaked you out. You are definitely much more of a man than I expected? being the rock and all...

I don't know how I SHOULD react nor if I know how I want you to react. Just felt a little *mmmeh* now.. and yes, even I don't know what that means.

... too many things to do and no time to THINK and decipher the nonsensical blather in my mind.

Know I shouldn't but this got me thinking... does this mean as much to you, as it did to me? if yes, in what ways? can this be it that make or break the deal? we decided that 3 months from now is too long to foresee.

for what it's worth, glad that it was you.. I think.

No comments: