Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Deja-Vu

Time: 3:47pm
Date: 01/03/2011
Location: Menzies. S419

What happens when the cool breeze that you once find so refreshing suddenly feels a little too chilly.

What happens when the occasional coffee fragrance that tingled your senses oh so pleasantly once suddenly just felt plain.

What happens when you lose your little hop every 2 steps you take enroute to that gravel carpark on the way to class... does that mean that you have lost something... more?

I felt like I've overstayed. I don't belong here, now, in this way.

looking at the mirror, I saw the reflection of myself. How was I like 2 years ago? ...how was i like last year? Would Lizzie notice the difference? I bet she wouldn't. Gona find out on Thursday.

Just met Deb Zion. seemed like a nice lady. Things certainly changed a fair bit since last year...


*edited* 10.36pm

zomg... my tutor is horrabelllll~ i appreciate you being liberal and all but seriously... there's a need for order in a tutorial for real progressions.... aiyooo...

No comments: