Monday, March 28, 2011

Long Time Coming =)

Time: 8:17pm
Date: 28 March 2011.
Location: My Quater on Marshyland =)


Yeap, I've moved into a new place!

This is a long long overdue piece but, wasn't ready before to face them, Let alone put it in words.

So yea, it turns out, if I play my cards right, I'll get another chance! Third time's a charm =)

Seems like the world's helping me, just that I'm not helping myself much. Picking myself up yet again~ I'm just a lucky person.

Starting today, think i'm gona try to pen my incoherent thoughts down (as well as I could) in hopes of getting some sorta stability in this road I chose.


As vaguely as possible, been pretty happy lately with the way things are going =) Dreading to think about what's coming up... From this juncture, I'm glad I'm given this chance.

Get on your horse girl, and ride the shyt outa here!!

No comments: