Sunday, September 4, 2011

Freud might imply that I'm gay

4 sept 2011 • 3.19pm • my quarters in Marshyland

It's intriguing reading Bruer's Anna O.'s case study. But things got weird when it comes to freud's dream analysis.

I've always known that I have weird dreams. Like really weird ones. Well, last night I dreamt about going out with this guy friend I knew way back only to end up dumping him to date my highschool classmate whom I haven't meet in ages. We even went on like a family trip with my family members. Then there's this place we went to celebrate her bday with a couple of other friends. I later found myself walking around the block looking for shops selling cakes and candles.

To my dismay, none of them sells sweet cake. Which led me to snickering about the thought of buying a mooncake to pass it off as a bday cake. Pathetic! I was laughing at myself about the joke I made in my dream. Sad sad person I am!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: