Monday, June 4, 2012

Sanity is running scarce

4 June 2012 • 10.59am • on the 733 bus back to Glenny's

The mornings went quieter than usual since he came back and . Breakfast, lunch, dinner... Silence.. In fear that if the elephant in the room were addressed, it'll inadvertently open a can of worms.. Not mentioning the inevitable streams of persistent tears.. 

Avoidance and escapism. Immature i know.. Also the least productive option on the plate. but at this very moment, I think that's what barely keeping my tear duct from going overdrive. 

Melancholy.. Doesn't even begin to illustrate what we're going through now. The anger and rage that we felt on these unfortunate occurrences ravished us.. But in the interest of preserving our sanity and not to add oil to fire that could only lead to self pity and hatred to the world.. We fell short of expressing our thoughts.. Filtering out the anguish and disappointment.. Trying our hardest to support and encourage each other.. 

This is an extreme distortion and censorship of expression.. That might be why I constantly feel like I'm swallowing back my thoughts and negativity.. And that really doesn't go down well.. It's like that big piece of meat that is going down your throat.. But got stuck in the middle.

Gosh I hate that feeling

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: