Monday, January 13, 2014

As time swoops by..


13 January 2013 • 9.27pm • sitting on the steps from Southern Cross Station

So it has been a long time since I've checked in with myself.. It really takes a while to ease myself into this state of mind.

I just got off the train from Box Hill, after work. It's certainly more enjoyable showing up in an office without having the bosses around =) 

Speaking of bosses.. It brings me back to the reason of writing, I tendered my first formal resignation letter (with signatures and what not!) along with my 2 weeks' notice. I was supposed to send an email to them on Friday but chickened out, plus thought they were coming back today.. Oh well..

I tendered my resignation with a heavy heart. The thought of moving back to Malaysia/embarking on a new adventure in Singapore, paralyses me.. I feel blood draining from my face whenever this thought crosses my mind.

Yes, the unmistakable fear in my system drains me.. I guess I'll just spend the rest of my life asking myself if I've made the right decision.. 

I sincerely hope that I've made the right decision =(