Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Beginning.

Location: Sofa, Ipoh.

Although I’m not exactly new in this bloging thing, I gave my last blog up coz some SOB just couldn't keep their nosy self away from my blog. Fortunately, the hurtful words can only keep my narcissistic down this long. Some things you have to know now. I’m narcissistic coz with my (mother) given beauty; I love my face, just not the extra 200 pounds which spreads all over my freaking body unproportionately. I don’t mind having a 10 pound breast actually, but Pamela Anderson’s just way over the top for me. Don’t mind to have her waistline though.

Anyways, since I’ve begun to critic myself, I might as well finish this whole entry about myself. Last Sem, Dr Yeoh (whom I’m gona miss dearly this sem), my com 1010 lecturer, asked us to draw about the worst part of your body that you don’t like. Ok, he didn’t really mention about the number of things, he just said “things”. So I figure, being ME (and since this doesn’t make any difference to our result) I went all out. I was honest about my HUGE waistline, my GIGANTIC elephant trunks as legs, my EXTRA heavy eye bags, my coconut-tree-branch-look alike arms. It’s not only because I have small breasts that you don’t spot me in a spaghetti stripes or any really skimpy outfits, the strips and sleeveless make my arms looked EVEN bigger.

Sad I know. Like people said, women need Brains and Beauty in order to survive in this world of deceive and danger. So, I know that I can’t count on my beauty, to add insult to injury, I’m not smart. You know, some people, when you throw him/her in the middle of nowhere, he/she’ll survive and probably even make friends with animals. I know a few friends who can do that; like mom, dad and bro.

You might as well know that my family consists of 5 members (including me), mom, dad, bro and Pipi. Incase you’re wondering who Pipi is, he’s my brother. Younger brother. He is special, not like your ordinary spoilt brats who’ll piss you off without any warnings. He’s simply extraordinary. Infact, he’s the most charismatic guy around!

I used to be a really active person in everything. I like to take part in anything and everything they have in PGS, the secondary school I attended during my teenage years. Boy, how mush I have grown, mentally and physically. Most of the secondary schoolmates shook in disbelieve seeing me.

In the words of Christopher Pike’s Krishna, those who know how to hate deeply, must have know how to love deeply, for hate and love is not very different, for love and hate comes from the heart. It’s so true in so many levels and vice versa. Anyways, though I’m in the comforts of my REAL home in Ipoh, I’ll have to pack and go back to my dorm tomorrow. It’s not really a dorm, more of a hostel. Plus, dorms have cute guys walking around topless and In the hostel, guys are restricted to their building, separating us from getting some LURVE (which, if one is not careful, the other might just get pregnant).


so toodles~

No comments: