Saturday, July 21, 2007

Being Overprotected.




Location: Lake Club, Lake Perdana, KL.

Yes, I’m in one of the most scenic places in KL. I’m actually on my way back to B12.3A. On my way… anyways, with Good Charlotte’s he River blaring at my ears and sitting alone in the corridor outside of the library felt kinda lonely. Actually, it can be worse or better, depends which way I incline to think. Boring coz bro’s not here. He’ll come up with all these (in his words) productive conversation and I’ll get to learn a thing or 2. Lucky coz bro’s not here. Coz if not, I’ll be choking on my Sidney Sheldon book and try not to fall asleep to spend the grueling 3 hours here, til mom and dad’s meeting’s over.

Well, on the bright side, I’ve had worst afternoons. Yesterday, went driving all around Ipoh… bringing Pipi along~ Haha, I know he’s a victim of my childishness; I like a company who doesn’t complain and nag about me. In other words, I need a company that I can share my thoughts, hear me sing etc. Plus, he’s extraordinarily cute! I enjoy taking pictures of him. You noticed that I keep using ‘him’ rite? He’s more than a pet to me, since you haven’t notice.

Daddy brought him back from Sitiawan ( I think) after a meeting. Since Naught Naught’s left us, I’ve been kinda depressed. Partly because of the guilt when thinking back how we treated him before. To us, we did everything out of love; to him, it’s a torture. I mean chaining him with a metal chain to the dog house (kennel) but later only to find out that the chain had wounded Naught’s neck, so much so that the metal chain has ‘eaten’ into the flesh. I truly pity him…

Coming back to Pipi, he’s adorable. Why?
He’s really adorable… Really know how to make others LURVE him.
He’s cute. Like when we’re eating, he will sniff around but never snatch our food.
He’s tame. He won’t dash out of the house the second the front gate’s open. Well, maybe Naught did that for a reason…
He’s obedient. It feels good to have someone in the house once in a while.
I actually remember the times playing with him when he’s merely bigger than my palm.

Ahh, memories CAN bring people closer together….

Not only lately that I begin to realize that I’m overprotective. Like how all elder sisters are , disciplining her brother. I kept him away from those bad influences (other stray dogs) and from some dirty looking bitches. Frankly, I still think that he’s too young for THAT while he IS actually about the adult age in doggie years. I can’t imagine him fucking those bitches out there. Seriously!!

Although he’s really obedient and only fought because I was careless, deep down I know it’s wrong to alienate/keep him away from other dogs. His only social life is with US, humans. And that’s unhealthy I guess. He does has his needs right?

Just this morning, I was hugging him when we slept on the floor in our living room. It’s like hugging my baby to sleep while stroking his head to let him feel that he’s loved. My family and I gave him so much love actually,I truly felt the burden and emotions of being a parent. To guard him and protect him, to love him and to let him know that he’s loved, to make sure that he doesn’t get in a fight or get involved with other bitches, to try to NOT ruin but provide the best life we can afford to give him.

We try hard not to ruin this life, and loved him as much as we could. I can't help be look back, thinking if only Naught Naught can get that kinda treatment we showed Pipi, he wouldn’t wanna leave us…




No comments: