Friday, July 27, 2007

An Outing in Midvalley

Location: B12.3A, Sunway.
I know i used to be really photogenic and you know, Shit happens.

Anyways, someone just came up with the idea of going out to Midvalley aka Megamall (the fullname's actually Midvalley Megamall and I used to think that it's 2 different places... those confusing local terms) and So we went~ Was really excited the night before, coz the reunion of the 5 of us~


I really enjoyed the days we spent together during our SAM year in Taylor's. Our daily rendezvous in SS15's kopitiam, discussing assignments, crapping some trashy gossips, sharing fashion tips, some of the global issues, korean hottest stars (there's where I knew Lee Jun Ki) while having coffee and their infamous toasted breads which cost RM 0.90/piece, occasionally having dinner there. I still remember that during the finals, our little trysts in many places like Kopitiam, Cabanna and Asia Cafe.


Cheer Ray, PYang, ME & Lee Yin, trying to be secretive about something.

Haha, the schedule used to go like this,


about 7-8am Lee Yin will be in the cafeteria and calling Cheer Ray like mad while she's drowned alone amongst all the eager students in Taylor's



Cheer Ray & I in our classroom 3 days before MY College Life officially ended.

7:30am Kopitiam opens for business. Some of us will have coffee and eggs.The Kopitiam people will think of ways to shoo us away (coz they can't stand that we were having the education that they missed out and also we're all so MUCH prettier than them... BUahahhaha!)

How Cruel They Were, Torturing My Doggie in Kopitiam Last Year


10.00-11.00am Cabanna for late breakfast/early lunch. Cabanna will be too crowded by the afternoon.
Around the afternoon/after exams we'lll be somewhere between Success and Kopitiam.

Boy I miss those days when food is available everywhere near where you stay...


Little Sze Vien was Camera Shy During SAM.

Anyways, back to NOW, I woke up quite late yesterday morning... fun. After much yida-yada, Sze Vien and I finally reached the KTM station in Subang (which was about 1 pm then). Bought the tickets and zoom, we went on the ever-so-slow Kura-kura Malaysia aka KTM, and on our way to MidValley~

Talked about stuff and stuff and stuff, not until we finally reached KL Sentral (Central, u know, the people here are always trying to Malaysia-nallize everything) and that I mentioned about the mp3 thingy that Sze Vien started to freak out about the whole I-forgot-to-put-my-handbag-in-the-boot issue.

Well, I can relate to that coz I drive once in a while (they don't let me drive in KL) and it's a tremendously heavy responsibility to bear for any 19y/o like us! I say it's really unfair that all parents should put that unjust pressure on their kids that might cause them to be over-sensitive on trying to avoid offending/aggravating their all-so-uptight parents. They should buy cars for their kids just so they can have a better hands-on experience driving!!

Anyways, I know when one’s freaked-out, one can only assume the worst that can happen. So after reaching KL Sentral, we took the next train back to Subang and Sze Vien drove us (pyang and me) to Midvalley.

So we met up with Cheer Ray and Lee Yin in front of Guess. Haven’t seen them for ages!! Cheer Ray, gorgeous as ever *ahem* (praising her just coz her birthday’s recently) and Lee Yin, still sooooo thin! I felt so proud wearing my 3-inches-high wedges and WAS taller than Cheer Ray!

*evil grin* followed by *evil laugh* *buaHAHAHHAHA*

Actually, I didn’t expect everyone to be talking about Cheer Ray’s not-so-secret admirer, Hong Yu, who’s in Aust now and he was so excited that Cheer Ray will be going to Aust next year. Haha~ needless to say, Cheer Ray tried to act nonchalant throughout the whole conversation (well, more like interrogation) and we made it sounded like they have something going on there~ The fact is, this young lad still has a LONG long way to go to win the heart of this special young lass.

From the left: Sze Vien, ME, PYang, Cheer Ray & Lee Yin in Secret Recipe

Enough of being poetic, we walked around the mall deciding what our next destination will be. As usual, Cheer Ray got so excited about her topshop and other branded stuff, Sze Vien too was so happy coz La Senza’s got some major huge sales going on. Pyang, Lee Yin and I just tagged along.



Sze Vien & I camwhoring around in Top Shop

I suddenly remembered about that ordeal with Starbucks that I needed long black pants (just assume that I’ll get lucky *crosses all of my fingers and toes*) so we searched high and low for ‘em. But sadly, anything that fitted my ass seemed lose at my thighs, darn, and so Sze Vien, my best personal shopping adviser asked me to tailor-make a pair of pants, just for Starbucks. *sigh* think I’m so rich meh?


Sze Vien & I in The Girls' Room


We saunter and stride down the mall while passing by Skin Food and showing off our bright pink and metallic green polished nails, just to prove that we actually bought something there, just not at the same branch.

Nice~ Finally, we settled at Sushi King, near the cinema and ordered 5 cups of green tea (later to find out that it’s FOC, I’ve always thought that we have to pay for green tea) and Pyang had some eggs which cost about RM 4.

The cost of refilling a couple of times of green tea

+ some lame Jokes

+ some really lame topics

+ a few laughs

+ a LOT of camwhoring

WAS ONLY RM 4~


The Serious US...

LY's Looking At My You-Know-Where... Yer... While CR's Just Happy to be in the pic.


Cool~ at the risk of sounding really cheap, I'm Gona go to Sushi King more often now.

So after bidding our goodbyes, knowing that we will not be able to meet each other for at least a few months to come, we left the mall with teary eyes

Haha, nola, just to sound really dramatic there. We went our separate ways and lived happily ever after… I hope…


- Friends Forever -
~ end~

No comments: