Friday, July 27, 2007

Provocative Stuff for Today! - no.1


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF7fbQdBoYw


Something for you few... VERY few readers out there to chew on for the day~

Since I'm a Malaysian, I might as well show that I'm the least critically patriotical (TQ Dr. Yeoh).

Frankly, it took my INT 1020 class’s lecturer, Mr Wong CH to know that there’s actually many people who’s trying to get IN Malaysia while many Malaysians are trying to OUT.

I think, if I am actually listening in class, He mentioned something about different races will not be an issue at all by the end of the day. You see, interracial marriages are happening by the day. For instance, (M’sian example) many Vietnamese and Indonesian brides were sent/are still being sent to Malaysia, and according to Mr. Wong that the people on Malaysia are too proud to do 3D works which regards to jobs that are Dirty, Dangerous and I forgot the last one. Please remind it whoever/whenever who’s reading this… Or are there anyone at all who reads my crap.

Anyway, think of all the Bangladeshi, Vietnamese, Indonesians, Pilipinos, Burmese/Myanmar ppl and all the other emigrants from the South East Freaking Asia.

Anyhoo, I bet about 80% of Malaysians have seen this video before… Even those who don’t know mandarin will get their friends to translate for them anyway. So... Enjoy~

No comments: