Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I'm Just Not Ready Yet I Guess.

Location: @home, Ipoh.

Yes, I was on my way to Wai Tsin’s house, to bring her that Seed top I bought her. After I realized that I haven’t hand in the proposal to whoever I am supposed to hand in to, I freaked. Though I was freaked out, I was hungry too.

So, on an impulse, I fled my house and drove to the nearest McDonalds to have the McBreakfast that I’ve been wanting to eat for the past week.

A dream finally came true~

Anyways, I got this busted tire when I just passed the malay village and was turning into the road along the air force training zone thingy.

I felt something different and was lucky that I didn't dragged on. If I did I might make bro mad-DER, he'd have to go to Pengkalan to get me.

So Er Yi, Er Yi's friend and bro came to my rescue. They changed the tyre while i stood by watching them dealing with car. I feel so helpless. and Scared. If this were to happen in KL, what would i have done?

Then and there I knew i wasn't ready to have a car. All i know is how to wash it and pump in petrol.

I mean how can you have a baby if you don't know how to take care of the baby when he/she's sick?

No comments: