Saturday, August 18, 2007

Blaberty, Blab.

Location: Standing in my living room, Ipoh, Perak, somewhere near the left of the Peninsular of Malaysia, Malaysia.

Went back to Ipoh since next week's study week. And no, no one except Khairie, Sueann, Nicole etc. are gona study anyway. namely, ME.

Ok, maybe it's just me who's like dead lazy. Anyways, the few days in Ipoh (since thurs morning) well spent.

1. saw pig dancing.
2. went shopping with Wai Po. She trusted my driving skills.
3. got bloodtest for goiter/tyroid.
4. felt that delicious adrenaline rush when the needle was poked into my skin.
I said "Ahh... Bloo-a-oad....!" excitingly at first but ended with a stint of embarassment watching everyone seeing me in this mysteriously looking look that Pipi has.
5. went out with Lennard, Katie, (there's a reason for putting names in that order) VJ, Yaso and I for steamboat porridge near Maziah.
6. They finally know where Maziah's tuition center is.
7. watched Rush Hour 3 and felt really disappointed.
8. Got Chris Tucker and Chris Rock mixed up.
9. pissed off WaiPo, 6ShuPo and Er Gu Po. It aint fun having 3 angry/disappointed female senior citizens.
10. forced to go to Jusco and be a Flower pot. (okla, prettier la, China imported Porcelin Vase) The opportunity cost is pissing off my dear sis-like-cousin-sis and 2 adorable and growing little godbros.
11. The whole buncha us:- WaiPo, 6 ShuPo, ErYi, DaYiZhang, DaYiMa, Sis-like-cousin-sis -- Wen Hong, GodMom, GodDad, Godbro no. 1-Si Hong, Godbro no. 2-Si Kai, Mommy, Daddy, Bro and I-- in MP having steamboat buffet which cost about RM 340 for a family outing/bro's farewell to UK.

yup, that's about it. more updates coming soon. Boring boring trip to BM (bukit Mertajam) tomorrow.

Sigh. So glad that you're not me.

No comments: