Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I DID sleep with her.

Location: MUM-MCL9-12, Computer Lab 9, MU, M'sia.

Wow, had a really nice stay in Minni’s place yester day night to finish the COM 1020 assignment that she decided we do together. Well, went to her place after classes on Tuesday which supposedly end by 5pm. But that freaking Melissa pissed me off after that FTV 1010 class. I mean, as a tutor, if you don’t feel like giving us any pointers at all, please don’t brush us off like you really intended to help us.

But I truly thanked her for being a bitch like herself. I decided to pack my stuff and leave. Since Minni’s Auntie’s driver’s only going to be there to pick us up by 5, I figure to not let that bitch ruin that love Dr Yeoh has instilled in me during Sem 1, coincidentally Dr. Jaganathan’s giving a tutorial at the same time but different place, I went there and never regret ever since.

Thanks for the guidelines Dr Jaga accidentally spilt for our Com 1020 first assignment. Although it was only a few lines that he mentioned, he gave me the reason and courage to put that bitch aside to start our essay.

Anyways, reached Minni’s house in Taman Desa and played with her little manja-i Fujii! My gawd! They really invested a great deal for Fujii’s maintenance. Although we think and take Pipi as a family, but Minni, took it to another level. Reminds me of my sixth grand auntie.

So, when you put 2 dog-lovers and a dog in a room together, you’ll get to spend 4 hours playing with the dog while sitting casually in front of E! Entertainment channel. Nice huh? Not until after 10pm that we actually gather our thoughts and brainstorm to start the COM 1020 essay. CooL!! Since I’m a darn big eater, I got hungry easily especially it involves activities that need to use my brain and education.

I can’t study without any form of edible input.

Consequently, I got hungry after the dinner that Minni’s dad who’s kinda enough to ta pao for us and influenced Minni to order McDonald’s delivery together! Bad influence in deed. We ate a 20 pieces of nuggets, 2 banana pies, (I ate) 1 sundae and 2 cups of coke.haha, we got really tired after the supper. Cool huh?

Time flies and my eyelids got heavier and heavier. (like standard 1 essay thingy) Minni’s like still so bersemangat!! Really admire la wey. So finally, I stopped at 926 words at about 3am ++ but Minni’s not impressed and she wrapped it up with 1046 (plus or minus) word counts.

Bravo!

So I skipped JRN1903’s tutorial and we skipped INT1020’s lecture coz we’re too tired. Haha… actually I woke up at 8am ++ but I took a bath, brushed my teeth, wash my face and slept again after the whole ritual of waking up. Minni sweat teruk-teruk.

Oh, Minni told me that I talk in my sleep and rolling all over the king size bed, HAHA!! I just successfully scared a new friend of mine…!!! It’s lucky that I didn’t drool during my sleep last night.

Did I mention that Minni’s a really clean, organized and responsible person where mommy claim to be and I’m never going to be? Seriously, tidy la her room… summore how to keep it so clean when there’s a dog in the house?! Totally respect man. If Pipi were Fujii, the whole room will be a mess.

Anyways, she’s the second friend that I slept over in their house with. First was Sher Yen and then Minni. Hahaha~ I can proudly claim that I’ve slept with 2 people in their houses before.

Spoken like a true 19-year-old virgin herself.

No comments: