Friday, August 3, 2007

Like Any Other Lunch

Location: B12.3A


Went out with Nicole to what was supposedly a trip to Monash to study but we ended up having lunch and an afternoon stroll in S.Pyramid. We went to Manhattan Fish Market. At times like these, especially after reading the right side of the menu, I miss my parents…

Camwhoring in Shuen Sze's car, 070803.


Oh, did I mention that I pissed Cynthia off today? I think I’m suffering the aftermath. Well, just me, I have to just make everyone angry at me. It’s just that I’m so dramatic and can’t stand to refrain from a freaking good laugh.

Camwhoring Again... I like the Paris-Hilton-lookalike-galsses. 070803.


Well, watching ‘Yours, Mine and Ours’ again is really refreshing, reminds me of ‘Home Alone’, the line “they’re protected by the biological nature of cutenesss~” is really cute! That’s so wrong! Then I’m not protected??!!! WHY??!!!

My Lan Si look wearing my formal, 070606.

Anyways, planned to finish Theme Hospital ASAP! It’s like my unfulfilled childhood desire to answer to myself. LoL… another boring day for a boring person…


Showing Off My Nails, Kate's Blood Red Nail Polish, 070611.

eeuk, I sound like Darren. Hehe...

No comments: