Sunday, September 23, 2007

I Cooked!!

Location: @home, Ipoh.

Raining

I'm so happy to be able to download Limewire Pro and was actually trying my luck when I downloaded Ad-Aware Pro cracked version. No thanks to my non-helping bro.

Raining

So, after I had that very unsuccessfully horrible attempt making a chinese vegetable like soup for bro before he went to uk, I decided to do it again, today. Lucky for me, with many many pointers from grams and mom, I finally did it!

Raining

I made edible stuff out of raw ingredients!!

Raining

Yes, YES. I'm proud.


I did what mommy said:



1. buy the vege (in cantonese-old yellow gourd aka main ingredient), pig's bone (for the soup to taste sweet), dates and some herbs i have some hard time translating.



2. boil the water (if meant for 4 people, put 5 boils of water).


3. cut the vege into pieces, clean the pork bone, dates and the herbs I have some hard time translating while the water is boiling.



4. if you're planning to use a slow/pressure cooker, make sure you transfer the boiling water into the cooker first. Turn it to high.


5. and one go, put the pork, vege and dates into the boiling water.



6. don't forget to put the cover on and wait.



7. After 3 hours, put that herbs I have hard time translating into the pot. Put some salt and sugar to enhance the taste.



8. VOiLA~ The soup is served.


No comments: