Sunday, September 23, 2007

Weird Al Yankovic.

Location: @home, Ipoh.

You think Queen's Another Bites the Dust is cool?




Watch this!



Weird Al Yankovic's Another One Rides the Bus.


Well, everyone has to start somewhere.

p/s: Reminds me of how much I loved Ghost Busters~ And E.T.


Then came the very controversial 'You're Beautiful' by James Blunt. Man that song was damn nice & catchy at the beginning. Then there comes a time where EVERYONE loves it (like Now, Fergie's Big Girls Don't Cry) and you can hear this freaking tune everywhere, it'll start to get on your nerves. THEN, comes the Malays translation. MY GAWD.

They translate EVERYTHING. Like the theme song for Winter Sonata... totally RUINED. Couple with a lot of bad memories with the song on the whole time, Yup. This song has topped my hate-list.




I laughed until I almost cried because the lyrics resonates SO MUCH of the buried emotions inside me. The words I wanted to say but couldn't because I didn't know how to express it until Weird Al Yankovic's You're Pitiful came along. WAY CooL!




I felt so relieved.

No comments: