Saturday, September 22, 2007

waiting for my ride back to Ipoh.


Location: B12.3A, Sunway, Malaysia.

I'm watching That 70's Show, kind of enjoy everyone trying to burn everyone. There's this episode, Season 4, Episode 8, totally Racist!!

I was so stressed that day, and this is what I found in the toilet. It's god's sign of tell me god cares.

The American tv always promote that sexual discrimination happens in the 70's, in other words, trying to say that they're not racist today.


The Sign.



Anyways, waiting for my parents to come and pick me up!! I know I'm up to a week end of blabbering/nagging... oopps, I meant good advise from my parents on the incident of me accidentally leaving the handphone in the library and dear Azra called my parents all the way in UK.


Closer. Smiley.

Boy, I can't wait to see how much that cost in my phone bill this month. My mom's gona be highlighting them anyways.


I'm wearing my Skirt. I like this pic.


Boy... Can't Wait...

No comments: