Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I drove to the Club today.

Location: @home, Ipoh.

Ok, to be fair, it's not my first time driving to the club (by club I mean Ipoh Swimming Club, the website is not very glam I know) but it is my first time driving there just to work out in the gym. And Yes, I don't remember the last time that I ever worked out, just today, I happened to wake up in Ipoh EARLY (8am IS early) in the morning.

I went, barge in, forgot my Junior membership number but luckily I remembered my parents' so I went in at 8:20am and checked out at 9:15am, barely an hour.

The first thing I noticed when I went in was The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus's Face Down was on, I was like, WHOA~ so cool, coz I saw many aunty, i mean OLD aunties and some really fit uncles. Then through the reflection of the see through glass (I have super power) I SAW A TV.

Since when ISC's gym has MTV?!

COOL!

OH, I tried the treadmill for 15 minutes, and a treadmill-ish walking machine thingy for 10 minutes. I totally felt like dying there! I didn't actually tried too hard to get my heart-rate to the fat burning zone. With the hyper tyriod, I AM constantly in fat burning zone already. The reason that my slim down's insignificant AT ALL is because my input's kinda, just kind of high too.

So with a little hopping, a lot of walking and running for about 1 minute (out of the total 15) I'm almost always on the cardiac training zone, quite high actually for a normal yijun's workout.

I used to worked my ass out to get to the cardiac training zone.

Ok, there's this Beckam guy worth mentioning. I forgot the exact spelling of his name, this is actually the second time I saw him in the gym in the 3 years he has been working in ISC. haha. He's... big. for those who have seen my hands, mine + mine + half of mine = HIS. scary actually.

After my fruitful workout, I headed for that famous nasi lemak (which I last check was RM 0.60, in other words, nasi lemak which taste as good and cheap is close to extinct in Ipoh, let alone Malaysia) near Gunung Rapat. Maybe it's Puasa month for malays, that kind hearted auntie's really nice nasi lemak stall is NOT THERE. Disappointed i AM...

What have all the tasty-cheap Nasi Lemak gone?!

No comments: