Monday, September 24, 2007

Night In Pasar Malam.

Location: @Home, Ipoh.



Today I had the longest msn conversation (till date) with bro. He totally pissed me off (not in a totally bad way).

What did he do you say?

He commented that this dog (Fujii, Minni's baby) is afraid of me. Like WTH?!


Can't you see in Fujii's beady eyes that he enjoyed my company?

And then, he sent me This.


Knowing that I don't have a credit card (like he does) and I LURVE British's stuff (Mainly Hugh Grant and his totally HOT accent. I don't normally like droopy eyes but HEY, look at him! It works for him!!)

It's like the photo of LOOKING at this Dorothy Perkins outlet isn't tempting enough, he HAD to get the 50% sign!! like the Chinese old proverb goes "can see cannot eat"!! It's literally 'so near yet so far'... both physically and economically.


Then He was so excited when he showed me this.


HAHA! Like ANYONE care. Well, apparently he did. Just because of the word "Berry" reminds him of his Berryz Koubou. His craze lead many of his friends (mainly Winfred) and family members (me) to think he's a sorta... well... pedophile.

I still couldn't believe that the UK version of Hello Project is THIS... SAD.

Hmmm... Difference in culture indeed.

And So, he asked me to wait as he has something for me. I prayed and prayed and even crossed my fingers (plus toes) to hope it's a gorgeous ZARA gown from him. Then out of the blue, he sent me this picture. Literally.


I WAS SO TRILLED! Thought he's gona give me a car this next year!! then HE just had to dampen my hopes. He was actually just trying to show me the pictures he took during his London trip.

Being me, I expressed my disappointment. Then he said maybe he'll give me this for my birthday next year.


LIKE I'M HAVING SO MANY CHILDREN WOR. Duh. and even so, I'm SO not driving this if we (my family) were going anywhere at all. License or no license.


And that smart guy sent me this. Double Duh!

----------------------------------------------------------------------


And so, I needed a rebuttal.

So what if you're totally surrounded by all the heavenly branded bags and clothings that I so deeply yearned and worshiped.

I'll have to take something that even you didn't realize how much you DESIRE (on the inside) so much so that you'll so totally regret for tempting me with Dorothy Perkins and that really cute blue car (though it's even cuter in bright hot pink) that I'll be dreaming for a few days now!!

(on a not related topic, I smell a loving bond/trend of conversation between you and me~)


Anyways, it's Monday. And Monday at Home is.......

*drum roll*

Yes, it is Pasar Malam DAY!
(I didn't miss more than 10 Pasar Malam Day when I was still stuck in Ipoh.)

I just realized that it's actually saddening to walk alone (mommy and daddy went to Sungai Besar)... with so many people judging what I wore and NOT judging them back without anyone beside me. And it is weird to be walking walking walking - take picture - then walk - take pic... those unforgiving eyes... Judging.

Anyhoo...

There's This.

Home-made Ice-cream~~
(Mommy said it's made of glue)

And this...

(lantern festival aka Mid-Autumn's Festival)

and this... Sorry... This picture is not Sher Yen friendly.



...THEN THEY HAVE...


AW.... Fried PRAWNY!!


*Laugh* *Laugh*


AWW...Fried Sotong!!!


*Evil Pointing Smile*

*MAw-HAw*


~~ Dreamy Fried Sotong that you don't have there ~~


*Evil Pointing Laughter*



pp/s: Bro, how did the leng lui selling the Fried Sotong knew you went to UK? I went to buy the fried sotong today, she offered me the RM2 packet but gosh, like enough meh, I told her that my bro always order RM 4 ones. She's like: "that specky guy who went to UK?"

I was like: "yeah..." and trailed into a web of confusion while i was giving her the raised brow expression.


p/s: If you don't already know 'Buck' (he gave me this impression that the whole world has seen him on youtube before) There was this fuzz surrounding the VMA about Britney's horrible horrible performance for the opening. And so I stumbled upon 'What The Buck' Show. It's CoooooL!




2 comments:

DawnDreamer said...

Britney totally blew her performances, seriously. My jaw dropped when I saw the Video awards! What the Buck?! Hahahaha!!! And Argg to that...that not-SY-friendly picture!!!

Aunty Jin said...

Did You know...

You're the first person who commented on this blog~~ hhahahahahah...