Thursday, September 27, 2007

Movie Trunk Tenacious D's Pick Of Destiny.

Location: B12.3A, Sunway, Malaysia.


After watching the Pick of Destiny by non other than Tenacious D. It's really cheap film to produce actually. They don't need much material coz the characters are already really vibrant and amusing. After some really crappy craps I am able to link all the songs I have heard by them so far and that's pretty cool

What's cooler is I was able to understand what Tribute, their really famous song is all about.


Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh1uqa2keFQ

It's a tribute to the self proclaimed 'greatest song in the world'. What made it funny was it's not the 'greatest song' in the world, it's the tribute coz they 'couldn't remember'.



I was totally stunned to realise that what Tenacious D referred to as 'shiny demon' which shines was someone famous that I know... and more than often, heard of.


This Ugly, really disgusting looking 'demon'.


Ok, it's not personal but dude, the horn thing is not that 'hot' nowadays. Not only to say it's not working on you.


Hey, it does not pay to say the truth! So do you know who the shiny demon is?


Yes, Do You Know? Try Guessing Harder Now Maybe?


Another Shot at it?


Fine, I'll Spill already!!



Can You See it Now?


See The Resemblance?


Yes, I was Stunned too.

No comments: