Friday, September 28, 2007

Just one of those things.

I always feel like that one or two days before going back to Sunway. I'll be going back with a heavy heart and a 5-fan-equipped CPU overflowing with sentimental value.

Location: @home, Ipoh.

Yup, like what is on my msn message, I AM drooling on my bro's pc. Boy, the speakers are RaWking! So much better than my RM 45 Altec Lansing that Tzu Ying, my ex-roommate went in and out, searched high and low in Pyramid and managed to snatch them at the cheapest price available there.


So, especially with bro gone, i feel like a vicious vulture herself, hovering over his very 'high-tech' desktop (coz almost all the parts inside has been changed, hell he even changed the cover/shell of the cpu) with all the parts he carefully selected and put together.

Yup, that definitely made me feel even worse using his pc and leaving Ipoh, although I'll be back some time soon.

But strangely, every time I'm in Ipoh, I feel as though I'm on vacation, seriously, like I can't get anything done. I just feel like slacking around. So in other words, being in Ipoh is kinda bad for my study.


Anyhoo, I bathed pipi twice this week. Haha, poor guy. Who ask him to stink so fast. He's damn adorable when I'm bathing him.

Anyways, back to packing!

Aww... I don't feel like going back... Why must I ??!!!

This Song told me WHY....



This is not the original Video though.


No comments: