Tuesday, October 23, 2007

All in a Day's Work.

Location: B12.3A. Sunway.


What I love about spending time with Nicole and Sher Yen is that we always do crazy things. Or things just happen with them... Somehow many interesting stuff happen with them around.


So Nicole suggested that we study in the library yesterday morning and I went. Sher Yen woke up at 9:45am and we're like thinking of ways to get back at her for being such a sleep head. Nicole told Yen that she went home and scared the shit out of Yen. Anyways to sum it up, I'll make it in point form.


1. Nicole & I took Yen's pic while she's unaware. (we were in the library overlooking building 2)
when she arrived.

2. Yen's way of filling in a cheque is totally hilarious.

Going into Building 2

3. I'm dumb a I spilled that milo + black coffee thing... twice.

Yen Coming to the Library.

4. Monash's library's like a maze man. Yen took forever to look for Nicole and I sitting in the corner on the 1st floor of the library. Well, we did walk around a little.
Yen-like blur.

5. I went to Pudu and did some interviews. 6. the RM 1.00 fruits maybe unhygienic. After eating I felt nauseous and vomited.


Think Nicole and I will make it in the Stalkers Hall of Fame if there's one?


Anyways, I think the people in the condo took the 'Green Revolution' thing a tad too seriously. I wanted to take a dip right after I woke up right and I was greeted with this unusually green pool of water.
GREEN i tell you...

Green... Bird's View?

Pool Side

The Green Green pool of Goo...

I can't help to wonder what would happen if I really swam in the pool yesterday morning...

1 comment:

DawnDreamer said...

You crazy, crazy people!!!