Friday, October 26, 2007

Knork Knork, Who's there?

I love tabloids! Well, some tabloids more than the others... Anyways, the Daily Express is actually quite interesting to read when someone stood you up or when you have no social life and spending all morning reading tabloids or your final exam's just around the corner and you don't feel like studying so you make up these excuses like "Tabloids are still news right? It's good to read some news!" to console your wasted time... and No, I'm not pointing my finger at anyone here.


Here me out, I have this really goood excuse. I'm like the only one (in my immediate family) who's in Malaysia.. AGAIN! *Sigh* Bro's not here, mom & dad went to Bali. I feel so abandoned. That's why i spend all my time reading 'news'~ LoL... I need to improve in my story telling skills.

Anyhoo, I came across some really fascinating stuff in Daily Express!

COMPUTER THAT SAYS ‘NO’ TELLS BOY HOW TO SLIM

Friday October 26,2007

By Nick Fagge

An obese teenager has lost four stone in a world first – thanks to a computer that says “no” every time he tries to overeat.

Click to read more...


----- I was so happy reading the title but a wave of disappointment almost drowned me.
They should really consider hiring my mom. They sound the same anyways.-----

NOW WE ALL EAT WITH A KNORK... A FORK THAT IS USED AS A KNIFE

Friday October 26,2007

By Jo Willey

Once we all sat at a dining table laid with cutlery for meals. Now even a knife and fork is too fiddly for the convenience food society that is Britain 2007.

Click to read more...

---- It's cool and all but I seriously think the host/hostess using this knork thing better be well prepared to stock up their house with plasters coz everyone will be talking, eating and cutting temselves. Spork I can understand (portmanteau of spoon and fork) but this?

So what's next? Find yourself wanting to drink milo and nescafe at the same time so you make neslo? Wait, they invented that already...

Ooo, here's one. Find yourself wanting to have a baby boy and a baby girl? Wait. They have it too. DARN, they just invent EVERYTHING already. -----

Anyways, as usual, I'll be browsing the web while my playlist randomly play the songs in my drive (to give me a false feeling of listening to the radio) and then up came this song, Nirvana's Spank Thru (1995).

I was like totally taken aback by the disorientation of the song. If you can't name one song written by the artists when they were totally high, this might be one to consider. It's like... Songs like these can be released and people actually liked this bought it? There's someone coughing (presumably Kurt Cobain) comon!!!

Even an amateur like me can do better.



- edited after a few minutes this entry was posted -


er, I was dumbfounded when I googled 'knork' basically to see other bloggers making fun of it. There's actually this knork stall selling only knorks...


I just realised that this thing is selling at a freaking expensive price and quite practical actually. By using a knork, one can actually play video games (preferably scrabble) or read mags while eating stuff that you need to cut.


hmm... I'm thinking of getting one myself...


Oh, not this. This is knork's impractical twin brother...

No comments: